Financially backed by G+J/Bertelsmann (#1 media powerhouse in Europe), we are a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. Our mission is to develop technologies that reach billions of smartphone users in a drastically growing market. If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING and work with some of the best people in the industry, then go for it and send us your application!
- We build a technology that is used by international customers worldwide in the ad-tech industry and you as an Ad Ops Engineer will help to integrate our technology into thousands of clients apps and keep it running
- On one side you will work closely with our development teams and our business stakeholders and on the other side with our international clients all over the globe
- You will be the central contact person who is in charge to keep our clients happy
- You will be the mediator between customers and tech teams and ensure a smooth exchange of knowledge
- You have to understand all the different parts of our product to make our clients' dreams come true
- You are able to comprehensively express technical issues in business language
- Provide support for programmatic Sales team & launch, deliver and optimize all supply side integrations
- Provide AdOps tech guidance & support for launching all programmatic integrations
- Ensure breach management is managed & troubleshoot urgently where required
- You have at least basic experience in programmatic advertising, e.g. you know the difference between DSP and SSP
- A technical background like IT/Computer Science studies are helpful but not obligatory - You know you don't eat cookies in IT
- You have strong analytical skills and you know how to use Excel
- You know how to read the technical documentation for the APIs
- You are fluent in English, self-confident and competent in communicating with clients
- Plus: You got in touch java or you already build some basic Android apps in your free time
- Plus: Knowledge about Mobile App Analytics (e.g. adjust, appsflyer, etc)
What do we offer?
- Work closely with experienced entrepreneurs having a great track record – we have built one of the TOP 10 startups of the last years in Germany and adjoe will be the next one!
- High Impact and the opportunity to shape our business - Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
- Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburger Schanze)
- We provide free drinks & snacks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
- Choose your own hard- and software!