We’re seeking an experienced Android Developer who can create and design mobile applications for Android platforms.
In addition to having excellent technical skills, you have a keen interest in the latest technologies and have a feel for user experience. You’ll be responsible for building exciting applications and implementing flows and mock ups as provided by UX and Design teams. Apart from having the ability to write fast and clean code with great attention to detail, you also come up with solutions and suggestions for improvement as you will be working closely with Product Development and Marketing teams.
Being one of our talented developers, you’ll have an opportunity to learn and grow, and be a key part of creating our products. Check out Omvana for our latest releases. Omvana is One of the Top 20 Health and Fitness Apps in the USA Apple Store.
- If you’re a great Android developer, you already know what we’re looking for. Below you can read more about the requirements.
- 2 years in design and developing applications on Android platform.
- Hands-on experience in design and development of Android Applications.
- Excellent programming and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android/J2ME).
- Will be responsible for independent development, developing applications for mobile device.
- Good experience in OOP and software design patterns.
- Very good exposure in frameworks like Android Architecture and SDK. Strong Experience in iPhone/Android / Mobile Application Development Life Cycle.
- Programming new Android Applications from specifications.
- Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML.
- Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform.
- UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls.
- Experience in working with Audio, Video frameworks.
- Extensive experience using Version Control systems like GIT/SVN and planning basic branching and merging.
- Experience in working with Agile development environments.
- Experience developing internationalised applications.
- Should have at least 2 apps on Google Play (optional).
- Should have worked with in app billing framework for Android.