We are a software development company focused on building the web and mobile applications for startups of Asia Pacific, Europe, and the United States. We take a product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and empowering our clients to do what they do best - better.
Our founding team has been part of the early stage of companies such as Lazada, Rocket Internet, and other recognized startups. Over the years, we have grown an expert and multidisciplinary team working on large scale software development projects of very diverse nature such as SAAS, social and eCommerce platforms.
If you want to grow your skills as a developer, work following the best practices in the industry and have fun while doing so, Nimbl3 is the right place for you!
To learn more about how we work, check this out. To view some of the application we have developed, check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
- Participate actively at every level of building world class applications: UX/UI, sprint planning, development, retrospective
- Improve your skills through code reviews and pair programming
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years Android experience (Java). Kotlin experience is a plus.
- Has experience with cutting edge libraries and technologies related to the Android ecosystem.
- Believes that building great applications is not only about delivering code that “works”, but involves thinking about reusability, maintainability, and performance
- Is constantly learning and expanding your skillsets on and off the job
- Has experience with testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- Has a "Can do attitude" and a startup mindset
- Enjoys working on challenging solutions and systems
- Is confident in communicating in English
- Great salary
- Provident Fund
- Education allowance
- 5 free nights per year at any of our partner hotel locations. Special rate all year round
- Very diverse and multicultural team. We speak 10 languages and we come from 7 countries. We even have our own model, a singer, and DJ in the team :)
- Medical Insurance & Social Welfare
- Monthly Labs sessions to explore cool tech (VR, Elixir, Go, Electron... )
- Free drinks and snacks every day
- Visa and Work permit for foreigners. Relocation assistance in case you live abroad.
- Our office is located in the best location in Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21)