New York, NY, United States of America
Posted on Apr 20 2017 (about 1 year ago)
Position Type: Full-Time Paid Internship
Location: New York City, San Francisco
At Novalsys, we provide SaaS software to
Universities. We are headquartered in New York City, with a worldwide client
base and have one office in San Francisco. Our main product is a student group
management platform named CampusGroups.
We are seeking Android Development Interns to join us in our New York City or San Francisco office for a paid internship of 3 to 6 months. You will quickly become integrated as a member of CampusGroups core development team and will get a chance to work on new and emerging products by using cutting-edge technologies.
- Work within our mobile engineering team to build new features.
- Implement well-thought and beautiful designs.
- Ensure data integrity and validation.
- Solve challenging offline and dynamic data problems.
- Extend existing APIs and add new services as needed.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Maintain a cutting edge knowledge of android development.
- Participate in technical support emails and calls.
- Engineering student majoring in Computer Science.
- You constantly seek to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- You know how to adapt to new environments and to demonstrate autonomy as well as proactively seek the most relevant solutions.
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Team player who excels in a demanding environment.
- English required, French a plus.
- Experience building Android applications.
- Knowledge of the Android SDK.
- Experience developing an API (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
Full-time for a minimum of 3 months.
- Internship could be turned into a Full-Time job.
- Work with a dynamic, fun and international team.
If you think you fit the profile, please send your application and resume to email@example.com.