We are Stream Nation (www.streamnation.com) a completely new take on cloud storage for personal media (movies, videos, photos etc) with a suite of innovative features that make it unique on the market: streaming your movie collections on all your devices and be able to share them with friends and family.
If you are an Android developer with experience developing elegant and complex Android phone/tablet applications, please read on.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with a highly talented group of engineers in a development group for one of the fastest growing segments of Internet usage, streaming video.
- Build a highly visible Android app that will have a high-level of consumer stickiness, loyalty, and cachet (trust us, we know how this is done).
- Develop complex mobile apps that will access systems that will be distributed to millions of customers.
- Contributing and growing the engineering team as a whole.
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work for an Internet brand that is considered peerless in their niche
- Opportunity to work in downtown San Francisco with some of the best restaurants and amenities the city has to offer. BART stop close by.
- Work in highly creative team using agile methods and practices.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge service oriented architectures and web services.
- Working with product teams to make sure we’re hitting deadlines and building amazing products
What’s in your background?
- A minimum of 2 years Android mobile applications development
- Strong experience with software frameworks — not just basic Android applications
- Passionate about mobile and user interaction on smart phones
- Start-up savvy with a strong desire to be a big fish in an growing pond
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
- Bachelor or Master’s in CS or related field
Who you’ll be working with:
- A seasoned group of successful media and entertainment entrepreneurs that have had successful exits in other companies.
- A team that wants to have fun and cultivate an amazing experience for customers.
Local candidates preferred, but we will offer a relocation packages for the right candidate!
What’s in the name? We’re building experiences that work with both 10-foot UI’s and mobile devices.