The Universal Robots team is looking for application engineers passionate about the future of technology. Follow in the footsteps of the Vikings and settle in Odense, a thriving Danish city with a fascinating history and a bright future!Job description
Reporting to the technical support director in our sales department, you will be part of a highly skilled team responsible for high-level technical support to our end customers. Technical training will be another part of your responsibility.
We're putting together a team of three application engineers within the following competency areas:
3. Processes like welding, polishing or deburring
Together you will form a new team responsible for helping customers in installing robots and dealing with stumbling blocks by answering questions, writing whitepapers, making tutorials and sharing videos on best practices... You'll also provide feedback to product development, manuals, and training materials on how to improve our products and offerings. From our end, we will do all we can to empower you to help make Universal Robots a success. We trust our people to relish responsibility and make educated decisions.
Don’t just wait for the future. Create it.Requirements
- You have at least 10 years of relevant experience in automation solutions, preferably in robotic or mechatronic solutions.
- You have a proven track record of application development for robots.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Our setup is continuously evolving, so you need to be flexible and a fast learner.
- You're excited about development and results, and you have an analytical approach to your work.
- You're structured and know how to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You thrive in a busy working environment and like solving complex tasks.