Nevercode empowers visionaries, architects, and engineers to build a new world where all lives have a meaningful impact.
We are a team of people who are passionate about life. It’s the new inventions, bold ideas and courage to make the impossible possible that make us thrive. We are keen to see how the world evolves as more and more people are determined to realize their full potential. Having witnessed what we have accomplished and the technological achievements that great minds have brought about leaves us no doubt that humankind is meant to succeed.Are you the Back-End Developer we're looking for?
Nevercode is an industry standard cloud-based continuous integration service for mobile apps. We enable Android, iOS, and cross-platform developers to set up their build, test and beta distribution workflows in just a couple of minutes without any configuration or installation.
We're on the lookout for a back-end engineer to help grow our service. Our team is small, so the impact you'll have will be huge. You'll have the freedom to drive the architecture and technology choices that we make and shape the future of the service.
This is a flexible full-time role in our office in Tartu. If you want to join a team that strives for the extraordinary, apply now!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Work within a team to develop, optimize, scale and maintain our service
- Be involved in product, system architecture, security and technical strategy
- Add and maintain 3rd party integrations and our public APIs
Compensation and perks
- You have at least three years of real world experience with an object-oriented language.
- You're highly self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Wherever possible, you prefer to use your analytical mind to resolve questions through data and measurement.
- Experience working on SaaS products is another plus.
- Experience scaling cloud services would come in handy.
- iOS and/or Android development experience would also be beneficial.
- Competitive local salary
- Flexible working options
- Snacks and drinks in our cool office in the city center
- Sports compensation
- Fun team events, such as hackathons, team lunches, and more
- Self-development days twice a month
- Paid vacation day on your birthday