Ready to take your career sky-high in a thriving tech and startup hub? All of Estonia is hiring – Adcash, Derivco, and Contriber, among others, are looking for talented developers like you. Apply here to join one of the top tech teams and fast-track your career in one of the planet's most tech-savvy countries.Job description
Work in Estonia is partnering with the country's coolest businesses to offer you the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. Pipedrive, Investly, Helmes, Swedbank, and many others are looking for back-end skills like yours!
Why is this a clever move for you? There really is no place like Estonia for a career in IT. If you're a skilled and ambitious back-end developer, this is where you can become part of the world's most advanced digital society.
Intrigued? Got the skills and the drive to help build a truly innovative company? Send in your application and you could be joining one of Estonia's finest tech teams in no time! What can you expect? Once you've sent in your application, you will be contacted by representatives from different companies, and from there it's up to them to tempt you with the best offer!Requirements
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in web development or as a back-end developer.
- You have solid knowledge of SQL/MySQL and scripting.
- You have an understanding of relational databases.
- You have a good command of English.
- You know your way around PHP and Node.js.
- Extra credit: Python, Java, Apache, Bash, React.js, backbone.js, HTML