This company in Austria is building an awesome ecosystem for pet owners and animal lovers. Want to get in on the action? Join them as a back-end developer in beautiful Linz!Job description
If you want to work on high-availability systems as part of a professional scrum team, you're in luck—we're looking for a motivated developer to help take Tractive to the next level. If you're eager to learn new skills and like to work with the latest technologies and tools, join us!
In exchange for your hard work, we'll provide you with a great work environment and plenty of team spirit. If that sounds good to you, send us your application today!
Please note that this role requires you to join us in our office in Linz and we are currently not offering remote options.Requirements
- You have a degree in software engineering, web engineering or IT or have finished a higher technical institute (HTL)
- You have practical experience with Java, Spring framework and ideally Ruby
- You have knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis and Message Queues)
- You have an analytical mindset and very good programming knowledge
- You're interested in working with Docker, Message Queues, Continuous Deployment