Talkmate is an online language education & social start up.
Located in Beijing China. We have the most languages for people from all over the world to study for FREE, we help people to speak a new language in 200 hours with fun & easy way without a teacher. You will know the world and meet your Talkmates on Talkmate.
** What Technology will I use?**
- Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate deep expertise in one or more of: HTTP, API design, JSON, C++ , NoSQL databases (we use Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB and CouchBase)
- Successful candidates will be strong back-end developers with experience shipping high-profile, user-facing products. Working in large code bases, and engineering features for interactivity, scalability & high availability.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environment and with a version control system like Git
- Extend and maintain our RESTful API that serves as backend for all our apps.
What will I be working on?
- Collaborate with product management to define, architect, and build new customer-facing game features.
- Own, operate, and maintain your services in production.
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in distributed cloud computing, HTTP, API design, and more.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
Who We Are Looking For?
- You ship software fast and frequently.
- A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience.
- 3~5+ years in industry as a developer working on mission-critical, user-facing systems.
- Strong background in HTTP, distributed systems and c++
- Experience with NoSQL, such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Passionate. Persistent. Creative. You find clever ways around problems, or just plow through them.
- Experience with Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot) and JPA (Hibernate)
- Prior usage of a queuing system (we currently use RabbitMQ)
- Security and cryptographic skills
- Knowledge of a scripting language (we mostly use Groovy and CoffeeScript)
- DevOps culture (Amazon Web Services, Docker, Ansible...)
- Experience with Functional Programming (e.g. Scala, Clojure, Erlang)
- Working Visa
- Very competitive salary , share, insurance, allowance,
- Flexible working time ,innovative working environment