Posted on Jun 29 2015 (about 2 years ago)
· Working with Product Owner to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
· Modeling business processes resulting in logical/physical designs.
· Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources to dimensional models.
· Delivering star schemas and OLAP cubes that support self-service analytics.
· Supporting the development of an information architecture that delivers a common understanding of the business to disparate groups.
· Supporting ad-hoc data/queries from our reporting environment.
Our ideal candidate will:
· Be passionate about the business intelligence space.
· Have implemented past enterprise DW solutions.
· Be knowledgeable on the BI tools (relational DB, MPP DB, ETL tools, OLAP tools and reporting tools.).
· Be customer/delivery focused.
Qualification and Skills
· Past experience in implementing BI/Data Warehousing solutions.
· Strong SQL skills and ETL skills.
· DBA skills in SQL Server other database engine.
· Passion for data analytics and performance tuning.
· Strong written and oral skills is a plus.
· Big data experience is a plus.
· C# or Java skill is a plus.