Posted on Jun 29 2015 (almost 6 years ago)
Our ideal candidate will:
· Be passionate about the business intelligence space. Provide relevant BI functions in support of defined business needs.
· Design and drive the release process to ensure the data quality in our production environment.
· Implement test-driven process in development cycle and convert test cases to production monitoring system.
· Years of demonstrated work experience in a combination of solving analytical problems. Data testing, reporting, CRM, Marketing and/or financial analysis experience also desired.
· Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources to dimensional models.
· Identify and drive analysis around data issues, propose resolutions, assess impact, and ensure successful outcomes.
· Must be able to multi-task, identify and prioritize issues, complete tasks on time.
Qualification and Skills:
· Strong SQL skills and ETL skills.
· Experienced in BI test, including ETL/DW test, release cycle test, production data monitoring.
· Passion for data analytics and performance tuning.
· Familiar with Tableau, Qlick , SSRS or other data visualization tools.
· Past experience in implementing BI/Data Warehousing solutions.
· A strong written and oral skill is a plus.
· C# or Java skill is a plus.