Let's get emotional!
Emotions drive behaviour. Using webcams and the latest computer vision and machine-learning technologies, we measure how people feel as they watch video content online. Our emotional intelligence enables brands, agencies and media companies to confidently target optimised content to the right audiences.
We offer serious intellectual challenges in a relaxed, contemporary setting. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit and carve your niche amongst our team of talented problem-solvers and creators.
**Are you the Senior Front-End Developer we're looking for?**
Want the chance to work with some of the world’s foremost cutting-edge emotional AI and human behaviour analytics technology? Become part of a young but well-established international company, where what you do has a direct and immediate impact.
We have a highly supportive culture led by a young and dynamic leadership who's keen to invest in you. Our fun team has varied interests and often enjoy getting together outside of work (check our Facebook page to find out more!), so if you're looking for more than just a workplace, come to Budapest!
### How we'd like you to help us:
* Participating in the planning and designing of new features
* Working on a scalable, self-service B2B web portal used by leading brands worldwide
* Developing new, highly dynamic visualizations and presentation formats to facilitate the interpretation of different types of emotion analytics data for the client
* Deploying software to a global infrastructure via the Amazon Cloud services
* Ensuring quality of your work through auto-testing and continuous delivery practices
### What we'd like to see in the candidate:
* Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
* Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
* Skilled in reading, understanding and modifying existing code
* Able to work with minimal supervision in a dynamically changing environment
* It is a strong bonus if you’ve also got these skills:
* Experience with server-side programming (.NET/C#/MVC)
* Knowledge of MS SQL
* Experience with Cloud Computing solutions, such as Amazon Web Services
### Compensation and perks
* Development budget to take on additional training or attend conferences outside of work
* A competitive compensation package
* Visa sponsorship
* Hardware you want to work with
* Attractive holiday policy
* Flexible working culture