Do you have good communication and organisational skills?
Are you able to priorities, keep to deadlines and budgets?
Do you have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle, as well as web and mobile applications?The organization:
Our client is an award-winning technology company based in Malta. Over the past decade, the company has exceled in numerous fields including but not limited to web and app development. The company which is also a Microsoft Partner works both on local and foreign projects, while fostering a spirit of innovation and experimentation within its teams. The role:
- The role is a mid-senior position part of a team of three, where the Business Analyst will be an essential liaison between senior management, the team and clients.
- Dealing with customers to perform feasibility analysis, project scoping, and working with the project management team to prioritize deliverables, and negotiate on product functionalities.
- Creating detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and translating them into functional specifications.
- Working with the Business Development team to draw up sales proposals.
- Working hand in hand with production teams to provide reports on project progress.
- Participating in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing.
- Aiding senior management in developing targets, whilst gaining a thorough understanding of the team's objectives and targets and communicate progress regularly with senior management.
- Familiarisation and mastery of tools used to track progress successfully managing projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in ICT and Business.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
Good understanding of software development lifecycle as well as the Agile processes.
- Excellent communication skills in various situations.
- Experience with various Content Management Systems, including WordPress and Drupal.
- The following skills will also be considered an asset: Certifications such as ITIL, PRINCE2, SCRUM, Agile, Leadership training, Soft Skills training relating to customer service and time management and a Master's in Business Administration or equivalent.