Posted on Jun 24 2016 (over 6 years ago)
Online Teacher Operations and Planning works closely with our 2,000+ teachers across all continents in the world in order to satisfy our ever-growing demand in online classroom services, raise the bar of our quality of service to customers, and drive down operational costs by increasing efficiencies.
As a Business Analyst in Online Teacher Operations and Planning, you will play a vital role in collating and analysing business and operations data to help management make better informed decisions on online teacher resource planning and quality improvement. You will also play a key role in providing reports to our key account customers, as well as discovering new and creative ways to optimize our classroom scheduling and teacher-student matching algorithms.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Ad hoc data analyses on teacher and student behaviour data
· Designing, building and maintaining automated reports on key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Analyse data to identify trends or red flags and bring to management’s attention
with special projects that require data mining, analysis or reporting
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in MIS, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research or other related field
· 1-2 years’ with SQL server, writing queries
· Extended working knowledge of Excel
· Familiar with QlikView is a plus
· Experience with R and/or Python is a plus
· 1-2 years’ experience in marketing/business analysis is preferred
· Organised and detail oriented
· Analytical and critical thinker
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure
· Fluent in English
Do you have any question or comment for EF Labs about their position Business Analyst – Online Teacher Operations And Planning?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.