WalletSaver is a free mobile app that analyses how much you use your smartphone (minutes, SMS, and internet usage) and, without asking for any additional information, is able to suggest the best mobile plans for you. It also lets you know what are the mobile carriers with the best signal coverage in the places where you mostly use your smartphone.Are you the Business Developer we're looking for?
At WalletSaver, we're a small family with a mission, looking for someone to grow with us on our amazing journey.
So, our dream teammate—what are you like?
Rather than timetables, you're driven by learning, challenges, and a sense of mission. You're proactive and always ready to surprise us by taking on projects you love. Self-managed and responsible, you appreciate being around inspiring people, but you don't rely on others to order you around.
The corporate lifestyle isn't for you—you just love startups. Maybe you've worked for them before or even started one of your own, so you know what it's all about. Change doesn't scare you—it excites you.
You love receiving and giving feedback—you know that taking constructive feedback into account is an excellent way to grow. You have achieved great things in life, but you know you have a lot more to learn before you can settle down with a margarita on a beach on Boracay.
Join our passionate international team and let's make great things happen! If you need some more inspiration, read the story of our first jobbaticler here: http://bit.ly/2oM2syKWhat we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- You have a Master's degree in business and 3 years of experience as a business developer. If you don't have a degree, you should have at least 5 years of BizDev experience (sales experience is a plus).
- You're a native speaker of English—or damn close (German proficiency would be a huge plus).
- You can list the things you've achieved in your professional life that you're most proud of.
- You have the curiosity and creativity to explore the unknown side of our business, discovering hidden opportunities behind our data.
- Being an excellent negotiator would be beneficial.
- Experience with project management tools and certifications would be helpful too.
- We don’t believe in problems we can’t solve. You should feel the same way.
- You are such a charismatic and good salesperson to be able to convince us you don't actually need any of the above points to succeed in this position.
- You get equity after 1 year (4 years vesting).
- Your yearly gross salary will be between €25,000 and €40,000, depending on your skills and experience.
- We'll start you off with a 3-month trial and we'll sponsor your visa if you're from outside the EU.
- We have "learning Fridays" every two weeks—days you can dedicate to learning what you love the most.
- We have unlimited holidays and quarterly company trips, working for a week in different European capitals.
- You'll work in a cool office with a swimming pool on the roof.
- We have regular pizza & aperitivo sessions.