-Do you 4+ years of proven experience in software sales?
-Are you experienced using CMS software technologies as well as Web Analytics tools?
-Do you have a can-do attitude and well-developed capacity to close sales? Organization description:
Our client is an award-winning technology company based in Malta. Over the past decade, the company has exceled in numerous fields including but not limited to web and app development. The company which is also a Microsoft Partner works both on local and foreign projects, while fostering a spirit of innovation and experimentation within its teams. Job Responsibilities:
Requirements and Mind set:
- Identify and contact new potential customers, to generate new business in the field of software sales.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with other ICT firms that together with the company to offer services to 3rd party organizations.
- Propose intelligent and innovative business solutions to our customers and prospects. Maintain relationships with existing clients and bring in new business deals. Develop and Negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Prepare proposals (or responses to international tenders) and diligently follow through with customers. Proposals require Business Analysis skills so as to solve organizational information problems and requirements through analyzing requirements; designing systems and recommending system controls and protocols.
- Coordinate with the Account Management team to plan project delivery dates and contribute to the development of a project Gantt chart and maintain and update all contact information using the supplied CRM package.
- Represent the company at events and conferences - as a participant, or a speaker.
- High-Level Business Analysis to understand the scope of the services required including the potential project risks and challenges which we may face both in the pre-sales stage as well as during the implementation of the project.
- A Bachelors (preferably Masters) degree in ICT along with 4+ years of proven experience in software sales (not hardware products), reaching a minimum target of €200,000 in sales turnover annually.
- Experience in Business Analysis. Specifically: (a) Experience working with and interviewing customers and stakeholders to surface detailed requirements information, (b) Excellent listening skills to understand and interpret customer and stakeholder responses, and (c) Strong facilitation skills to lead requirements and user story sessions.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks at a time.
- Experience in the use and sale of key CMS software technologies such as WordPress or Umbraco and a good understanding of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Ability to complete detailed commercial proposals including a technical write up of the proposed solution.
- A current Maltese driver's license.
- One signed, positive reference from a previous employer.