Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Aug 01 2018 (over 3 years ago)
We are ready to take the next step. Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, as it provides us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase traffic and revenues. We are looking for a highly analytical, driven, and curious data guru to join us.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at iPrice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SEO Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. With access to one of the region’s largest and most robust databases, encompassing everything from consumer demographics to on-site behavior, you will use the latest Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions.
· Be the subject matter expert for analysing core business and product data and providing insights to a variety of stakeholders
· Leverage state-of-the-art Business Intelligence tools to connect datasets, enable predictive modelling and run sophisticated trend analysis
· Produce insightful reports and data visualization on weekly and monthly cadence to senior management, leads and investors, influencing key business decisions
· Design operational data visualization dashboards that support other iPrice teams in monitoring their core KPIs
· Closely work with the tech team and together deploy data to the data warehouse and optimize BI processes