Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Aug 01 2018 (8 months ago)
We are ready to take the next step. Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, as it provides us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase traffic and revenues. We are looking for a highly analytical, driven, and curious data guru to join us.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at iPrice, you will have the opportunity to help one of SEO Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. With access to one of the region’s largest and most robust databases, encompassing everything from consumer demographics to on-site behavior, you will use the latest Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions.
· Be the subject matter expert for analysing core business and product data and providing insights to a variety of stakeholders
· Leverage state-of-the-art Business Intelligence tools to connect datasets, enable predictive modelling and run sophisticated trend analysis
· Produce insightful reports and data visualization on weekly and monthly cadence to senior management, leads and investors, influencing key business decisions
· Design operational data visualization dashboards that support other iPrice teams in monitoring their core KPIs
· Closely work with the tech team and together deploy data to the data warehouse and optimize BI processes