Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posted on Jan 22 2019 (8 months ago)
Our mission is to help people in South East Asia to buy things they wouldn’t be able to buy otherwise. With more than 1,000 partners on our platform, 130 employees, and 30M monthly page views - we are very well setup. And we are hungry for more! With e-commerce in SEA still being in its infancy compared to mature markets like Japan, Europe or America, we believe we can play a bigger role in the ecosystem.
Business Intelligence is central to the growth of our business, providing us with the non-financial data granularity required to understand the levers of growth and how to best pull them to increase traffic and revenues. We are looking for a highly analytical, driven, and curious data guru to join us.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at iPrice, you will be helping one of SE Asia’s fastest growing businesses scale in a booming e-commerce market. With access to one of the region’s largest and most robust databases, encompassing everything from consumer demographics to on-site behavior, you will use the latest Business Intelligence systems to help our management team make the right business decisions.
Excel in execution in a multi-cultural environment where team work and collaboration are key ingredients for success.
With a superstar, internationally-sourced management team, combining experience from BCG, Microsoft, Zalora, Apple, IBM and other world-class organizations, with local talent and insights from the 7 countries we are operating in regionally, iPrice is well positioned for continued success and we want you to be a part of it!
· Build linkages between various data within Power BI and other BI systems to enable trend analysis
· Influence key business decisions by producing and enhancing data visualization for weekly and monthly reporting to management
· Help identify opportunities to enhance iPrice performance
· Support other iPrice teams in designing visualization dashboards that help monitor their key KPIs
· Oversee deployment of data to the data warehouse and work with the Tech team to optimize the process
· Review and validate data received from various sources and implement controls to enhance data quality
· Assist with analysis for evaluating business performance
· MBA/ Masters/ Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or a related field
· Strong interest in Analytics
· Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and Power BI is a plus
· Knowledge of SQL, Python, R or other coding languages a plus
· Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth environment is a plus
· Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch BI experience in one of today's hottest emerging markets and industry
· Experience diverse cultures with talent and experts of 30 different nationalities
· Exposure to a world-class management team with diverse backgrounds and boundless ambitions
· Flexible working environment and a fun, young & vibrant culture
· Highly affordable and fun lifestyle in a tropical metropolis in the heart of SE Asia
· Work permit / VISA sponsorship
· Medical Coverage
We look forward to your application, please don't forget to include your current portfolio!