The Business Intelligence Specialist will help deliver innovative technologies that revolutionize the industry. They will collaborate closely with different stakeholders to design, develop and maintain the Business Intelligence solutions. With their expertise and experience in BI solutions they will help shape the future platform for the company.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to contribute toward the delivery of high-quality BI solutions;
- Be proficient at independently using BI tools and technologies;
- Evaluate and provide feedback on emerging technologies to determine potential benefits and business value;
- Leverage your experience in driving, influencing, and/or collaborating on continuous improvements within your team and across the department.
- Passionate about data;
- 2+ years’ experience in this field;
- Willing to learn business concepts around the payments industry and show ability to apply the business knowledge into BI solutions;
- Basic knowledge of data modelling techniques and data architecture;
- Experience in using BI reporting and visualization tools, preferably the Microsoft BI suite;
- Expertise in SQL, preferably SQL Server and MySQL flavours;
- Expertise in optimizing Schemas, performance tuning SQL and ETL pipelines;
- Able to build complex data queries and inspect complex data feeds;
- Familiar using an object-oriented language such as python;
- You are proactive in building sound data monitors and data validation checks around every data solution designed;;
- You know what it takes to reconcile complex data sets and build automation software in this area
- Experience in building data pipelines and using related technologies is considered an asset.