Currently we are looking for a C#/.NET Software Engineer for our Prague office to join the RFT Technology Pivot team to build out customer’s strategic volatility publishing platform and make the team even stronger.
- Develop code to meet requirements. Design proper tests that will exercise new behavior as well as checking regression risk. Understand tradeoffs among implementation options in terms of time to delivery, extensibility, and performance. Make use of the latest toolsets to streamline the release and testing process
- Collaborate directly with senior members of macro business teams and their support functions (including Front Office, Quants and IVC, and IBMO) to analyze existing market data publishing systems and business processes, prioritize requirements and directing testing activities
- Take ownership of front-to-back project deliveries with minimal oversight, and releasing updates in a timely and iterative manner
- Work quickly, often under pressure, to solve production problems with critical, analytical thinking. The candidate will participate in a support rota providing development support to business users
- Continually develop and improve the team’s delivery, support and operations processes, as well as mentoring and coaching new members of the team on the system design and domain expertise