- Linguistic skills should include grammar, syntax, morphology, computational.
- The candidates should be familiar with linguistic tools, and language technology applications.
- At least three years of related experience
- Advanced degree in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- Capable of managing or performing computational linguistic work in several languages.
- Effective communication skills and ability to understand business requirements
- Team spirit as well as the ability to execute independently