Our mission is to make it possible for people to communicate with anyone in the world virtually as if they were in the same room. We use high-quality 3D scanning technology to create realistic avatars of people for VR. We see VR as a communications platform and avatars are the core of that.Are you the Computer Vision Engineer we're looking for?
As a computer vision engineer at Wolfprint 3D, you will work on developing an avatar creation tool for capturing realistic human face 3D models using video/image data captured with a smartphone. In this role, you'll be joining us in the awesome Estonian capital, Tallinn. You'll also have the opportunity to spend time in our LA-based office.
By joining us, you'll be doing yourself the favor of working with a passionate and fast-moving team to build potentially industry-transforming technology. If that sounds good to you, get to work on that CV and cover letter!
And meanwhile, watch this video to learn more about us: https://vimeo.com/184270867What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- Passion for the VR and gaming industry
- Ability to work and come up with solutions independently
- Strong experience in computer vision or image/video processing
- Experience with C++, C# or Java
- Basic understanding of MATLAB and Python
- Bonus points for experience with 3D related projects and facial tracking/recognition
- You'll get a competitive salary and equity.