Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we're always looking to expand our talented teams. We provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion. To make your transition as smooth as possible, we will help you with relocation and the associated expenses.Are you the Continuous Delivery Engineer we're looking for?
Our growing development support team could use the talents of a continuous delivery engineer. Working closely with production operations and all the development teams within Evolution Gaming, the team is building a next-generation toolchain for building and shipping code to production.
This is the job for you if you're looking for challenging work with cutting-edge low-latency architectures and technologies, processing thousands of events per second with zero tolerance for downtime. You'll work with revolutionary products, alongside bright and supportive colleagues, with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
If that sounds like a good time, you can join us in either Riga or Tallinn. Send us your application and let's figure out what works best for everyone!What we'd like to see in the candidate:
Compensation and perks
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with complex deployments using continuous delivery and continuous integration
- Polyglot coding skills and experience with production code (extra credits for Scala and/or Java)
- Expertise with the development toolchain (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, Slack, Docker)
- Container deployment and orchestration
- Extensive experience with SBT, Maven, and NPM
- Great troubleshooting, communication and organizational skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Excellent English
- Contribution to open source projects - advantage
- You'll get a competitive remuneration package.
- Your package will include health benefits.