honestbee will be the largest online grocery and home goods store in Asia which boasts the largest variety and fastest market-to-doorstep delivery service available.
We also let our customers pick the exact hour they want groceries dropped off at their door.
Our online market offers over 15,000 grocery products, more than any online grocer in Singapore. Customers can shop across Cold Storage, Sheng Siong and NTUC - and check out in one basket.
Once an order comes in through a special app, a shopper bee will fly through the aisles to collect items for the customer as fast as possible. Delivery time? In 90 minutes.
The sweetness doesn’t stop there. Our office is a hip, freshly painted restored shophouse on Niven Road. It is right next to Little India MRT and also walkable from Dhoby Ghaut or Bugis MRT. We have a skylight to help you reach for the stars, trendy contemporary artworks on our walls to provide inspiration, and some pretty hilarious co-workers.
We are looking for data analytics engineers who will build out our analytics system to drive user growth and marketing.
- Analyse, discuss and define requirements set out by various teams (eg. marketing, design, customer experience, content) with regards to required analytics.
- Plan out specifications and work on the foundation for us to log and track events
- Pipe data to 3rd party solutions and CRMs for analysis and reports
- Build out internal systems for transforming, analysing and visualisation of data
- You have strong programming skills and are highly hands-on with development
- You are detail oriented and respect good data quality
- You are a strong communicator and can work in cross functional teams
- You have experience working with data warehousing technology
- Good to have: Worked on development of eCommerce platforms
- Good to have: Experience in building out consumer data products
- Good to have: Statistics and/or machine learning knowledge
What we are looking out for:
- You enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
- You take initiative, you want to own and have autonomy over your own work
- You have a good sense of humour and like fun. Can you take a joke?
- You keep up to the latest tech trends and best practices