Posted on Aug 12 2016 (almost 5 years ago)
We are seeking an experienced data architect with strong
leadership to drive company data management initiatives including data
strategy, design, implementation and continuous improvement.
He will apply his knowledge to data architectures for various systems and help drive the mid to long-term data architecture planning and data governance.
The candidate must also be knowledgeable and capable of developing and driving wide range of data solutions including RDBMS, NoSQL, Data Warehousing, ETL, OLAP Cube etc with hands-on experience.
• Define vision, strategy, & principles for data management
• Design overall data architecture and data models for the whole organization’s systems
• Define standards and processes for data governance, data modelling, and data naming conventions
• Develop strategies and plans for data warehouse
• Lead and manage all database related performance improvements and issues
• Expert in data architecture and design for enterprise systems
• Solid data modeling skills and experience on designing both relational database and data warehouse
• Good knowledge on data management and governance
• Advanced knowledge on data migration and integration
• Rich experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, and other relational database management systems, knowledge of NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB etc is a big plus
• Rich experience with Microsoft BI stack SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS)
• Hands on experience with SQLs
• Strong leadership with excellent communication skills to make things happen
• 10+ years in data management and administration area and 3+ years in data architect and design area