Build and maintain scalable cloud data architecture for StudyPortals and help them change the worldwide study-choice market in charming Eindhoven!Job description
In this position, you also lead innovation through exploration, benchmarking, making recommendations, and implementing big data technologies. You also proactively analyze and evaluate the business’s databases in order to identify and recommend improvements and optimization. You will be part of the DevOps Team, currently consisting of a Software Architect, a DevOps Engineer, a Quality Assurance Engineer and a Data Engineer.Requirements
- You have 1-3 years of work experience (you can be a fresh graduate if you can convince us of your professional maturity).
- You can code and script.
- You are driven to improve both yourself and the quality of the work you deliver; you like to be at the cutting-edge of the technologies you work with.
- You're comfortable with collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional borders.
- You're an excellent communicator fluent in written and spoken English.
- You have ambition, energy, and entrepreneurial drive.
- You can work well independently but also in a team and you are fun to work with.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline (if you are the person we are looking for and have enthusiasm for what we do, please do not hesitate to apply even if you have a different degree).
- You can use a wide variety of (open-source) technologies and tools.
- Previous experience as a data engineer is a plus, but if you’re an all-round IT-person with the ambition to develop into a data engineer, please also don’t hesitate to apply!