Rakuten.de is our online shopping marketplace in Germany. We started life as Tradoria and joined Rakuten family in 2011, launching Rakuten.de in January 2012. Rakuten Deutschland is based in Bamberg and Berlin, also hosting part of European IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and operational functions. Diversity is an important part of our company culture, this is why we hold the „Charter of Diversity“ .
We are searching for our office in Bamberg for a:
Dev Ops Engineer (m/f)RESPONSIBILITIES:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in similar roles such as Dev Ops or Open Source based
- Previous experience working in an e-commerce or other internet business is essential
- Linux and using tools (ideally Chef, Puppet or Salt) is also essential
- Any experience with CI/CD ideally using Jenkins is desirable
- The greater your experience of any the following would be highly
advantageous: Python, Go, Bash, MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ,
Hadoop, Zookepper, NGINX, Apache, Java, Ruby runtimes, REST APIs, GIT, Graylog/Elasticsearch, Grafana, CouchBase and more!
- Web related network technologies such as load balancers, Web Application Firewalls, IP networking or other experiences very useful but not essential
- Any virtualisation or container experience is useful but not essential; VMware, OpenStack or Docker
- You need to have excellent technical troubleshooting skills in a similar environment, giving the appropriate level of problem updates to technical colleagues and business colleagues using your communication skills keeping both clearly informed in a calm and timely manner.
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at email@example.com.