Our client is a content automation and intelligence system. Company takes the time and effort out of managing, filtering and redistributing hundreds of thousands of documents every day, and enables automation of many tasks. Company initially focussed on legal content for lawyers, a vision that has since broadened to include all kinds of content. The functionality is constantly being updated and fine-tuned, and licensed to clients who subscribe to various parts of the system. Thousands of web sites, RSS feeds and other sources are monitored and processed by the company.
- 2 years+ working in a DevOps role on distributed systems at web scale
- Familiarity with the Agile manifesto
- Experience using AWS pragmatically in production
- Familiarity with scripting languages: bash / ruby / python
- Experience in ElasticSearch / Mongo cluster is a bonus
- Becoming an integral member of our scrum software development team
- Building scaling and orchestration into our microservices product
- Steering the ship for devops tooling & deployment pipeline
- Automating environment configuration and provisioning cloud resources
- Automating new technology stacks for performance and reliability
- Ensuring the product team have all the tools needed to control their environments
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package: Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel: up to 1 week per month
- Hours: Standard working hours in the London office are 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Daily scrum at 9:00am.
- Remote: 20 days working from home per year (so you don’t have to burn holiday for home things).