As a VC-backed startup based in Berlin, Clue is on a mission to advance the state of menstrual and reproductive health.
We reach over 10 million people every month via our Android and iOS apps, helping them track data about their bodies, and gain insights into their health. Our website, helloclue.com, is filled with a vast array of articles on the topic of menstrual health, helping to close the global knowledge gap on these topics. We also further our mission by publishing the outcomes of our scientific research in conjunction with top universities and institutes.
- Help keep the lights on - maintain and improve site reliability, logging, monitoring and deployment practices.
- Be the focal point for continuous delivery, code deliverability, build time improvement, and process automation
- Work with the backend team on infrastructure-as-code, configuration management, security, disaster recovery, and observability.
- Provide the teams with stable testing/staging/sub-system environments
- Help make our growing array of microservices scalable. We are running in Kubernetes on AWS, mainly written in TypeScript with a touch of Kotlin.
- A few more examples of technologies you’d be working with: Docker, Jenkins, Postgres, Terraform, CloudFormation, Datadog, GitHub, Slack
- Support and mentor engineers in order to improve our DevOps culture
We would love you to have:
- 2+ years experience working in site reliability engineering, build engineering, production engineering or similar
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Awareness of data security best practices, and security advocacy
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools
- Capable of working with multiple teams with various needs
- Experience with the following tools is a plus
At Clue, we offer everyone a competitive salary and participation in our all-employee option pool. We believe in providing our team with little extras that are high quality and meaningful. For example, we currently give everyone opt-in access to free private sessions from a qualified professional coach on a weekly basis, have plenty of healthy snacks and a fancy coffee machine. We also offer free yoga classes once per week and have two team catered meals per week.