Nevercode empowers visionaries, architects, and engineers to build a new world where all lives have a meaningful impact.
We are a team of people who are passionate about life. It’s the new inventions, bold ideas and courage to make the impossible possible that make us thrive. We are keen to see how the world evolves as more and more people are determined to realize their full potential. Having witnessed what we have accomplished and the technological achievements that great minds have brought about leaves us no doubt that humankind is meant to succeed.Are you the DevOps Engineer we're looking for?
Nevercode is the world’s leading cloud-based continuous integration service for mobile apps. We enable Android, iOS, and cross-platform developers to set up their build, test and beta distribution workflows in just a couple of minutes without any configuration or installation.
We're now looking for a DevOps engineer to help grow the infrastructure that powers our service. We’re still a small team and everyone has a huge impact. As our first DevOps engineer, you'll have the freedom to drive the architecture, technology and tooling choices that we make and shape the future of our service. We're looking for somebody who doesn't like doing the same job twice and automates everything they can! This is a flexible full-time job in our Tartu office. If you like the sound of that, send in your application!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Ensure that our hardware, software and the overall system architecture are secure, reliable, scalable, fault tolerant and efficient
- Automate server (AWS) and build farm (WMWare ESXi) provisioning
- Architect and automate zero-downtime software deployments
- Architect and implement the monitoring and alerting systems of various components
Compensation and perks
- Solid hands-on experience building and maintaining commercial production environments
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools like Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Profound knowledge of running internet web servers (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, security, hardening, encryption standards)
- Competitive local salary
- Flexible working options
- Snacks and drinks in our cool office in the city center
- Sports compensation
- Fun team events, such as hackathons, team lunches, and more
- Self-development days twice a month
- Paid vacation day on your birthday