About the company:
The company was founded in 1995 in France. For today it has offices in many countries like the USA, China, Poland, South Korea and the Netherlands. The company provides customers with reliable and safe products. The whole company’s staff count over 1500 of multicultural employees. The products of the company are using in manufacturing of payment cards, mobile phones, systems integrators and financial institutions.
Digital Design Engineer position requires you to have a hands-on mentality and be focused on the solution. You are required to work well with others to strive for a common goal. A mission will include functional specification, realization and verification of security chip and IP Designs based on structure and requirements as defined by customers, internal architects and product managers:
- Silicon IP (module) specification, engineering, analysis, modeling, verification and synthesis;
- Design and implement new functions into a product;
- Design and implement hardware IP modules;
- Maintain product and customer documentation;
- Work with hardware IP modules and its Firmware;
- Collaboration with hardware IP team, R&D team, and Support team;
- Support external Field App Engineers.
- 3 years of experience in the security or chip field at R&D centers or system laboratories;
- Proven expertise with implementation level specification, design, implementation, simulation, synthesis and timing analysis;
- Great comprehension of ASIC, FPGA and IP design techs, implementation and verification methodologies;
- Prior experience with embedded processor architectures (NPU< CPU, ARM, MIPS, Security Processor) and system interface;
- Profound expertise in industry standard ASIC implementation tools (Synopsys, Cadence);
- Experience with network interfaces, standards and protocols;
- Skilled at cryptographic protocols and algorithms;
- BSc degree in electro tech/systems engineering or relevant;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Zrazhevska