-Are you a discreet professional with a flexible attitude?
-Do you keep your calm under stress and have a proactive attitude?
-Are You a highly-organised team player, able to give a high attention to detail? Company Description
Our client is a Malta-based law firm which specialises in areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, M&A and corporate services. The firm has received several awards in recognition of its leading expertise in the gaming & gambling industry and the quality of the services it provides.
As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will assist with the implementation of the company's digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. You will also have the responsibility to keep up to date with new digital marketing techniques and contribute to the long-term development of the digital marketing strategy as well as suggesting improvements, managing and growing Social Media presence, Email Campaigns as well as a monthly newsletter along with news alerts in a consistent 'on brand' voice in line with the company's high standards.
- Ensure the website is updated and fully optimised for search engines (SEO) and identify suitable websites to build referral links.
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics.
- Use CRM Email Software to communicate marketing lists whilst creating and monitoring Pay Per Click (PPC) Campaigns, whilst ensuring customer databases are accurate and up to date.
- Manage online marketing campaigns in a timely fashion to increase the number of followers, 'likes' and audiences for the digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Arrange online customer surveys and collate and analyse responses, while working closely with other colleagues and liaise with external agencies when required.
- Assist with organising client events, launches and the production of awards submissions.
- 3-5 years and a competent understanding of SEO and PPC, with experience using Website CMS (Content Management Systems), managing a good Social Media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.), planning and implementing Email Campaigns and good copywriting and google analytic skills.
- Good experience of writing Press Releases.
- Previous PR and Affiliate experience and a driving license would be highly desirable.
- Must be willing to travel if required to do so.