Okoone is a full-service digital agency specialized in providing world-class mobile, web and digital marketing services that help companies around the world unlock market opportunities, engage their customers and accelerate their business.
Okoone was founded by two mobile and web industry veterans with the mission to offer product ideation, UI/UX design, software development and digital marketing platforms relying on proven technologies and agile development methodologies at competitive price without any compromise on quality of deliverable.
Okoone is headquartered in Hong Kong and operates a development center managed by international experts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia serving customers across the US, Europe and Asia. Okoone is currently employing 35 people and is undergoing triple-digit growth.
Okoone is currently seeking for a Digital Marketing Manager
to take the lead on its digital marketing projects. The main tasks for this position are setting up digital strategies, building online communities and implementing SEO/ASO techniques to increase organic traffic on current digital assets, managing high-impact ad-campaigns, and providing comprehensive data analytics and reporting.
- SEO: Implementing SEO techniques to increase organic visibility and traffic (keyword and webpage optimization, content creation, backlinking…)
- Digital Ad-Campaigns: Planning, designing and running targeted digital ad-campaigns on several platforms (Google Words, Bing Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Apple Search Ads…) to reach larger audiences
- ASO: Maximizing Android and iOS store pages visibility through various techniques (keyword optimization, increasing rating through user support…)
- Analytics & reporting: Build data-driven reports on digital marketing strategy, activity tracking, website and app performance (user acquisition, engagement, retention, ad campaign, etc…)
You should be a talented, versatile and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager with enough experience to hit the ground running (ideally between 1-3 years of experience in PR and/or digital marketing). Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, good acumen with web and mobile technologies and will be able to get up to speed quickly.
- Previous experience in digital marketing related to web and mobile assets promotion
- Talented and passionate about web and mobile technologies and mobile ecosystem
- Able to handle projects full life cycle (planning – execution – delivery)
- Good understanding for SEO and ASO tools, technics and best practices
- Familiar with ad platforms and digital ad campaigns
- Ability to build comprehensive data driven reports
- Proficient with tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
- High level of spoken and written English to communicate in an international environment
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details
- Experience with Apple Store / Google Play platforms
What we offer
- Fast growing company
- High impact and large-scale international projects
- Advanced training on digital marketing best practices, modern project management methodologies
- International and multicultural working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Easy working hours, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview (face-to-face or remote)