RELOCATION: to Prague, Czech Republic
COMPANY: an international company working for European and Worldwide clients such as Microsoft, Nestle and Ford.
An experienced Drupal developer with solid knowledge of PHP, OOP principles and a background in website development and component building, who works well with cross-functional teams and is a strong analytical thinker.
- Design, develop, maintain and troubleshoot backend and frontend components and modules of CMSs according to provided project specifications and requirements
- Work with development team to create website solutions to deliver on the business objectives
- Work with the project team to define functional requirements and estimate completion and delivery timelines
- Create project documentation and be able to train others.
- Filling attendance into Web Calendar
- Efficient use of working time
- Participation in the compulsory and selected trainings and events
- Compliance with valid internal regulations and directives
- In addition, an employee with subordinate employees:
- Organization and control of subordinate employees´ work
- Selection of subordinate employees and their adaptation
- Performance evaluation and development of subordinate employees
- Skilled with all aspects of Drupal setup, optimization and configuration, including site configuration, core module setup, custom module development and integration, deployment etc.
- 5 years experience of PHP, Drupal, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, MySQL, Apache, IIS.
- Experience working with popular Drupal modules (Views, Panels, Entity API etc)
- Good understanding of development and staging environments and deployment process
- Experience with cloud based hosting environments (Acquia, Amazon AWS)
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate at all levels of the organization
- A team player
- Know other common content management systems (WordPress, Umbraco, Sitecore, Sharepoint etc.).
- Be knowledgeable about other technologies and able to suggest integration solutions and speak confidently about cross-platform integration with Drupal.
- Have hands-on experience working with Linux/Unix administration, Bash, Git, SVN
- Have solid background in Drupal and PHP development for more than 2 years, and experience with large scale Drupal sites, including load balancing, and caching systems. (Ie. Varnish, memcache, etc.)