Rakuten.de is our online shopping marketplace in Germany. We started life as Tradoria and joined Rakuten family in 2011, launching Rakuten.de in January 2012. Rakuten Deutschland is based in Bamberg and Berlin, also hosting part of European IT, Finance, HR, Marketing and operational functions. Diversity is an important part of our company culture, this is why we hold the „Charter of Diversity“ .
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
DWH Specialist (m/f)RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requirement assessment, design and implementation of BI solutions with departments and regional units
- Ensuring regular operations of the data-warehouse
WHAT WE OFFER
- 3+ year project experience in DWH architecture, conception, estimation and development
- Experienced in SQL Server BI stack: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Good Knowledge in the handling of relational databases, and in the creation and optimization of SQL queries
- You are communicative, result oriented and have a good sense for business.
- You are familiar with fact-dimensional modelling techniques.
- Java, Python programming skills is a plus
- You are experienced in an open source ETL tool such as Telend, Pentaho
- You have hands-on experience in data integration
- Experience in Big Data technologies
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org