Posted on Jan 13 2018 (about 1 year ago)
Job Title : E-Payment System Analyst (POS, ATM, Cards)
Position type : Full time
Place of work : Bangkok, Sathorn district
Salary : Negotiable
Working conditions : Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
Department/Function : E-Payment Department
Reporting to Title : Head of Department
BRED Banque Populaire is one of the first commercial bank within BPCE Group (2nd largest banking network in France).
BRED IT (Thailand) ltd, a subsidiary of BRED Banque Populaire, has been founded in 2010 and counts more than 100 employees. BRED IT (Thailand) acts as an IT Hub for the group, serving International subsidiaries in Asia, Pacific and Africa.
We are looking for an E-Payment System Analyst, to participate to the support, projects and operation of Electronic Payment systems (ATM, POS, Cards) for a fast growing multi-site French banking Group.
Within the Group IT Center in Bangkok, the candidate, with a good experience and a strong technical background, will be fully involved in the day-to-day support and the analysis & implementation of E-Payment solutions for our banks (France, Asia, Pacific, Africa).
· Work directly with the Banks and provide technical & functional support for their day-to-day E-Payment operation (ATM, POS, Cards, VISA, Mastercard).
· Identify, research, resolve technical issues, and work in relation with vendors.
· Create and maintain documentation on E-Payment systems and processes.
· Analyze Banks requirements, write specifications and plan for solutions implementation.
· Write test plan, define test scope and perform end-to-end testing to ensure the quality of the projects deliveries.
· Work in relation with the other Bred-IT Teams (Network, Infrastructure, Core-Banking).
· Continuously upgrade knowledge on new E-Payment technologies and schemes (VISA, Mastercard).
· University degree in IT.
· Minimum 4 years in a similar IT position.
· Good level in English (writing and speaking).
· Strong analytical mind and strong experience with E-Payment technologies.
· Understand perfectly the E-Payment concepts (acquiring, issuing, online transaction, dual message).
· Good experience with ATM and/or POS systems.
· Experience in Cards system and Gateway.
· Knowledge of EMV Standards and test process.
· Already participated to E-payment projects (Analysis, Implementation, Testing).
· Experience with card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, Union-Pay) and certification.
· Can anticipate schemes policies update and plan for their implementation (mandate changes).
· Good technical background, being able to use SQL and query database.
· Experience with schemes chargeback process (VISA, Mastercard).
· Knowledge of international standard (PCI-DSS).