Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on Mar 07 2017 (about 6 years ago)
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in the infrastructure aspects of our IoT platform to provide secure and reliable service. You will be a key member of the team working side-by-side with the CTO in a flat structure. We work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with the opportunity to learn from talented individuals across the company and across the globe. You will be expected to challenge others, to be challenged yourself, to speak up, to contribute, and to innovate.
• Develop embedded device Android software.
• Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document, deliver and support solutions.
• Support and train installers and clients.
• 3+ years professional software development.
• Software architecture, design, development and testing.
• Android software design and development using Java.
• Working in teams and as a single contributor.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Cloud platforms (e.g. Amazon), with unreliable network connection (e.g. mobile).
• Camera, LCD Display, RFID, Bar Code, Bluetooth/BLE, NFC, WiFi, Ethernet.
• Mobile application development for iOS and/or Android.
• Hybrid mobile development using Ionic, React Native.
• Website development with Node.jS, AngularJS, Bootstrap.
• Version control tools like Git and request/issue tracking tools like JIRA.
• Continuous integration, deployment and automated testing.
• Written and spoken Putonghua.
· B.Sc. Degree in Computing, Electrical, Mathematics or similar.
· OR relevant exceptional ability.
· 20 days vacation.
· Medical and other benefits.
Do you have any question or comment for actiMirror about their position Embedded Device Android Software Engineer?
Please log in to ask a question
No question right now? Subscribe to this job post to be notified when other applicants ask something.