We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer for MySPIN project to work in the field of auto electronics. The connected horizon delivers a full range of predictive functions. It expands the driver’s field of vision with highly accurate map data and real-time information on the road ahead.
You will be a part of an international team working on-site in Germany in the BOSCH office. BOSCH is a world leader in the research and development of car voice control electronics, implementation of the concept of a connected car, etc. BOSCH infotainment systems are used by all leading automobile groups in Germany.
Areas of Responsibility
- Feature Development in the Horizon-platform for automotive series of projects
- Design and development of software-components, interfaces and architectures
- for map-based driver assistance functions
- Integration of connected and location-based services for the automated driving part
- Analysis of requirements and derivative of corresponding concepts for their implementation
- Creating unit tests on a regular basis
- Cooperation with product management and system test interdisciplinary teams
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented programming, programming languages (main development in C++) as well as software development methods and processes
- Development experience on Linux and embedded systems is an advantage
- Experience with card-based driver assistance systems and vehicle bus systems is an advantage
- Experience with complex software architectures, interfaces and integration into embedded systems is an advantage
- Experience with Git, Gerrit and Jira knowledge of agile product development (scrum) is an advantage
- Proficiency in German or English languages.