About the company:
The company was founded in 1995 in France. For today it has offices in many countries like the USA, China, Poland, South Korea and the Netherlands. The company provides customers with reliable and safe products. The whole company’s staff count over 1500 of multicultural employees. The products of the company are using in manufacturing of payment cards, mobile phones, systems integrators and financial institutions.
If you keen on Embedded Software, Hardware and have experience with is the realm of a networking environment - here is an opportunity for your to grab. Your daily duties will include:
- Using C, C++, Java and asm code at embedded software environment;
- Integration and testing of company’s products with 3rd party solutions;
- Development of embedded software and microcode;
- Work with hardware simulation environment;
- Maintain product and customer documentation;
- Collaborate with hardware, electrical, management, business, support and sales teams.
- 3 years of experience in tech (R&D centers or system laboratories);
- Prior experience with Embedded software;
- Extensive knowledge of C, C++, Python, bash, erpl, assembly;
- Expertise with Linux, Windows, Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge various software development tool chains;
- Text and drawings documentation skills;
- Able to quickly embrace new information and specifications;
- Good grasp of embedded hardware, cryptography and security;
- Technical degree incl software skills (Bsc, Msc, HTS/HBO);
- Good English verbal and communication skills.
For additional details on this role contact - Anna Zrazhevska
Have a great day!