About Impraise Inc.:
Impraise is a web & mobile app for real-time feedback, recognition and coaching at work. We are fundamentally changing the way people share feedback and learn at work. We make it very easy for employees to give and receive feedback from colleagues and help managers to understand how to improve the performance of their teams. This way we help people develop their professional skills and become better at their job.
We are a team of international entrepreneurs backed by Y-Combinator. We care about feedback and learning new things and have a passion for design and beautiful products. We like to work with people who can bring new skills and insights to the group. We made it our goal to change the way people share feedback at work.
About the job:
You will be working with extremely talented development team and you will get the freedom and ownership to create the best experience for our users. Together, we will be shaping a product that impacts the work life of thousands of people, facing the challenge to always make our product simpler and easier to use.
- Good grasp of React and the concepts behind it (or similar frameworks)
- Ability to translate high-fidelity mockups into complete web pages, with a strong interest in visual and functional polish
- Experience with Browserify and the CommonJS dependency model found in Node.js
- Experience with Git, and the ability to structure your workflow around its concepts
- An understanding of the concepts behind REST APIs and knowledge about how to interface with them
- Strong understanding of the best practices involved in developing web applications, and the ability to discover solutions to the new challenges that you’ll face
Aside from these requirements, we're also giving preference to people with the following:
- An active Github or Bitbucket account with open-source projects or contributions
- An understanding or appreciation of the concepts behind User Interface design
- Interest in discovering and keeping updated with the latest technologies, languages and frameworks, and being able to choose the best tool for the job at hand
- An interest towards front-end testing approaches
- Intermediate experience with the front-end side of Ruby on Rails development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer?
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Product ownership: be part of all stages of the development
- Learn from a talented team, advisors and investors from Europe and USA
- Work in the center of Amsterdam in an international environment with smart and ambitious colleagues from all over Europe
- Be involved in building and scaling a great company