EV-Box is the market leader in electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructures and related cloud-based services, with an installed base of over 48,000 charging points worldwide that serve individuals, businesses, facilities and major public charging networks.
EV-Box's charging solutions are universal and can be operated by any electric vehicle. With a progressive mindset, and its high-quality hardware, software, and applications, EV-Box continues to offer the safest and the most user-friendly charging experience to EV drivers across the world.
EV-Box headquarters are based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.Are you the Front-End Developer we're looking for?
As a part of our talented, driven and fun marketing and growth team in Amsterdam, you’ll be working on developing a brand new website as well a bunch of top-notch applications for one of the fastest-growing and most exciting industries (e.g. mobile application, car configurator module). Since we’re a flat organization, you'll have a lot of direct contact with our development and sales team to discuss our customers’ needs and ensure the best user and visitor experience!
This is a position for someone who thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experiences are at the forefront of all design and development. On our team, you'll have a lot of freedom to operate and tackle challenges. We believe it's OK to make mistakes and learn from them. If you like the sound of that, apply and let's get this show on the road!
When applying, please remember to add a link to your portfolio that features user-friendly web design!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Work with our marketing and growth team to transform our website’s look and feel to match our customer segments’ needs
- Work with sales and the marketing and growth team to build modules and applications that allow visitors to interact and experience the world of electric vehicle driving/charging
- Pixel-perfect implementation of UI/UX with a focus on driving customer engagement and creating beautiful and unobtrusive user flows
- Participate in the design process, gathering requirements across groups including engineering, marketing, product management, customer support and design
Compensation and perks
- You are experienced with HTML/CSS, JS.
- You have strong attention to detail and solid communication skills.
- You have experience writing efficient CSS.
- You have experience building user-friendly web UI.
- You get bonus points for being an expert in all aspects of HTML5 and single-page web apps and frameworks.
- Preferably, you have experience with different CMS platforms: Drupal (preferred), Django CMS, MODX
- The ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components is preferred.
- A design-oriented mindset and skills (meaning that you use your right brain) will speak in your favor.
- You'll get a a market-standard salary in line with your experience level.
- You'll benefit from our personal development training and on-the-job coaching.
- You'll get 25 vacation days.
- We provide drinks, fruit, and healthy lunches.
- We have an in-office mini race track (electrical cars only, duh!).
- We have an awesome new office in Amsterdam, overlooking the water and easily accessible by car and public transport.