The story of Helmes begins in 1991 with two aspiring engineers and their will to do business. Today, after 20 years, we still describe ourselves as entrepreneurial engineers who understand business and have an eye for opportunities.
Helmes is an international software house with headquarters in Tallinn, clients across all Europe, and development centres in Estonia and Belarus. Our clients are leading telecom operators, banks and insurance companies, logistics corporations and government institutions. Our partners trust us with the design, development and maintenance of their most business critical software solutions and the most complex system integration projects.
At Helmes things are done on purpose. We share useful ideas and create an environment of inspired development. Armed with an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, we create solutions to be proud of.Are you the Front-End Developer we're looking for?
Is your code based on current technologies, pixel perfect, clear, semantic, and SEO-friendly?
Here's a great opportunity for a UI specialist with a strong background in front-end development and an eye for good design. Our inspired team needs your skills to build engaging user experiences together with our global clients—innovators and pioneers in their industries worldwide.
We aim to build meaningful software solutions. As our new colleague, you will contribute both your analytical and creative capabilities to our efforts. To thrive at Helmes, you should be like us—a strong problem-solver who balances independence and self-direction with open communication and an aptitude for collaboration.
Read more about our team and our first Jobbatical hire here: http://bit.ly/2o2f6KdHow we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Create dynamic web pages and apps with front-end technologies
- Follow the principles and guidelines for good interaction design
- Research interaction design trends
- Research technology trends
- Analyze user needs
Compensation and perks
- You have experience with Bootstrap, Foundation or similar.
- You have experience with mobile app development (iOS, Android, hybrid paltforms such as Ionic or Cordova)
- You have experience with visual prototyping (InVision, Photoshop, Axure, balsamiq).
- You have a passion for analyzing user needs and web UX design.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- As a person, you're proactive, confident, and a team player.
- In addition to a competitive salary, your package will include profit sharing.
- We have well-established agile processes and a lean approach to development.
- You'll be part of a very good team that genuinely cares for the client and has a strong sense of ownership.
- You'll keep your skills in good shape by working closely with partners who have a great vision, expertise and high expectations.
- You'll have the opportunity to build bigger and more prominent solutions than just another website.
- You'll be in the company of good people, in a healthy environment that will enhance your inspiration levels.