Join an exceptional crew for a fantastic opportunity to do what you do best—be a front-end developer at HRN in the exciting city of Budapest!Job description
This role provides you with a great platform for building lifelong skills and career success and allows you to grow your own professional network. You'll meet some of the most influential thinkers and leaders on the planet at our global events.
HRN is likely to be your most culturally diverse workplace, with colleagues from the US, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe working together to change the future of work, blazing the trail for others to follow.
To top it all off, you will also enjoy a fun environment—we work hard but we also play hard! If we sound like a team you'd like to join, send us your application now!Requirements
- Experience in using SVN (git/bitbucket)
- Ability to write clean, scalable, and well-commented code
- Fluent English
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or another related field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- Bonus: Jira, Git/Bitbucket, jQuery, AngularJS, MeteorJS, AI/PS, experience in event organization