- Are you an experienced Front-End developer, who is ready for a new challenge?
- Do you feel confident working with a diverse team in a friendly group environment?
- Are you proficient in HTML5 and CSS3?
Our client, an international lead generation company, is currently looking to be the world's number one provider of high quality iGaming leads. The Malta office consists of over 20 different nationalities and it believes in a healthy and fulfilling work life balance approach.
- Responsible for the production of all front-end activities from after design phase to 100% implementation on web, tablets and mobile devices.
- Build reusable, high quality front end components.
- Work in all phases of software development, ensure the proper usage of best practices, patterns and development methodologies.
- Review staging and production environments client side performance and pro-actively improve it.
- Ensure web development follows responsive paradigm.
- Provide technical input on decisions.
- Provide technical related consultation plus expertise to all product managers as well as various staff members.
- Deliver ready sites/pages within couple days.
Skills and mindset:
- At least 5 years' experience as a Front-End developer.
- Experience developing responsive web sites.
- Working knowledge of design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Sketch).
- Experience with mobile-first responsive web design.
- Experience with one or more CSS preprocessors and automation tools such as gulp, grunt, webpack.
- Knowledge of PHP.