Posted on Apr 06 2017 (4 months ago)
What you will do at Rankkin:
- Help us improve the front-end by developing reusable React.js components and UI interactions
- Contribute to open-source initiatives and integrate them with our technologies
- Explore with us the latest technologies available
- Participate in the creative process of shaping new features into our platform
- Become a proactive member of our family and contribute to our corporate culture
- Expertise in CSS3 and CSS preprocessors such as Less or Sass
- Familiarity with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with a task runner like Gulp, Grunt or similar
- Fluid experience with Command-line, Git, NPM
- Proficient documentation writing skills in English
- Good sense of aesthetics in UI
- Integration of TDD practices into your workflow
You will find yourself working in a young, creative and multinational team where you will be offered an opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
We believe that by investing in our team we create a better and more efficient atmosphere, therefore we offer co-financed and fully financed trainings in the area of your interest together with an individual career plan that you will be able to implement and perfect in the company.
It's important for us to keep a good corporate culture, therefore we offer a small modern office space which is fun and easy to work in, including snacks, coffee, beer and soft drinks. We like to organise every now and then fun team-building plans such as Laser Tag, Escape room and more.
Take the opportunity to be a part of our core team!