Mimi is a Berlin-based mHealth company. We are building the next generation of hearing solutions while removing the stigma that is present in this industry. To date, more than 100,000 people have tested their hearing with our app. As one of the most promising startups in this field, Mimi is developing a data-driven experience that tests your ears, protects your ears, and adjusts sound to your ears.
We pride ourselves on the amazing team we have built. A team that amplifies connections; both within our team, and for our users. A team with a strong and diverse culture, loving and respecting towards everyone’s individual strengths but also their imperfections. We are solving a real problem through strong emergent leadership and ownership, proactively seeking out challenges, tackling them boldly and inspiring everyone involved.
We are committed to creating a culture that nourishes personal growth as a basis for company growth. We're a learning organization—we love to work with people who take initiative. We encourage failing in order to learn. We don’t wait to get to the perfect solution, but ask for feedback early.
Joining Mimi means you‘ll help shape a truly innovative product in a budding market. As we’re still a young and small team of ±30 people, your input will surely make an impact. This is a chance to help build a world-class design team from the ground up.
Working on something new brings together a bunch of people who are crazy enough to believe that the future doesn‘t just happen, but needs to be shaped actively. That means plenty of exciting challenges, and wild ideas flying around all the time.Are you the Front-End Web Developer we're looking for?
As a developer working with our international and diverse team, you'll impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative product and company. You'll gain hands-on entrepreneurial experience at a young, fast-moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Mitte. Does that sound good? Are you highly motivated and communicative, very agile in handling business, with strong execution skills? Join us and take full responsibility for your own projects in our innovative organizational system Holacracy!How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Build responsive web applications with a clear focus on front-end development
- Work closely with our back-end developers to create new user-facing products as well as internal company tools
- Constantly manage those partners based on KPIs and company goals
- Collaborate with our cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new product features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Compensation and perks
- You have 2-3 years of working experience in front-end web development.
- You have production experience with modern JS frameworks like React/Redux or Angular.
- A BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject is a plus.
- You have solid knowledge of software design patterns and system architecture.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs and REST-API’s.
- You're fluent in English. German would help but isn't necessary—our working language is English.
- Optional: Continuous integration (Jenkins), back-end technologies (NodeJS).
- You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Let's talk about it in the interview stage!