Talan USA is the American subsidiary of Talan, a French consulting firm
with more than 2000 employees worldwide, and locations on eight countries (four
continents). In 2018 and for the 4th consecutive year, Talan
has been recognized with the “Great Place to Work” award.
Talan USA offers employees a dynamic work environment, growth
opportunities and a competitive compensation package, including generous paid
time off, health and 401K plans.
Each Talan consultant will join one of our two divisions: IT Consulting
or Business Consulting and will be working at our client sites. Our success is measured by both our employee and client satisfaction,
which is our priority.
We are looking for a highly-skilled C++ developer to assist one of our
Client, a major Corporate and Investment Bank located in midtown, Manhattan.
The successful candidate will be part of the production engineering team
of our client, and will be working directly with traders. The Production
Engineering division is responsible for providing innovative processes and
tools for the operation of our client’s high-frequency trading platforms.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain the code of
- Make sure adequate risk filters are
set in each automation to prevent abnormal behavior
- Organize and monitor the orderly
production of automation during trading hours
- Develop and maintain the simulation
tools and backtesting environment used to test and validate quantitative
- Monitor, investigate, and improve
performances of trading engines
- Research optimal design for each set
of strategies. Coordinate and test infrastructure changes, as implemented by
the Group IT and Production teams. Make sure all developments satisfy local
Technical Skills Set
- C/C++ (3 to 15 years’ experience)
- Experience with low latency
- Experience with market connectivity
- Real-time and multi-threaded
- Functional Skills Required:
- Expertise in equity derivatives
- Expertise in margin calls
- A thorough understanding of a CIB
Soft Skills Required
- Ability to quickly resolve issues
- Strong technical & problem
solving (troubleshooting) skills.
- Excellent oral communication
- Knowledge in Finance a plus but not
- Knowledge of multi-core
Required Education and Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science or
related discipline required, Masters preferred.
Talan’s offices are located near Union Square, right in the center of
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan with company
- Three weeks of paid vacation per
year at hire and up to 5 weeks according to seniority (annual untaken vacation
days are cashed out)
- 5 sick days and 2 personal days
- Eight paid holidays
- Company health, dental and vision insurance
- Other benefits such as transit
benefits, FSA and perks