Looking to build something amazing ?
In less than a year, Drawbotics has become an industry thought-leader that is revolutionizing the way enterprises promote their real estate properties. Through our fantastic visuals and innovative tools, our goal is to inspire and enable an amazing customer experience.
Supported by our streamlined online platform we’ve built from the ground up, we want to scale and be able to offer these amazing tools to real estate professionals all over the world.
Many large companies such as Bouygues, Century 21, Immoweb, BNP Paribas Real Estate and Logic Immo have chosen Drawbotics because of the impact it has on their promotional needs.
We’re looking for young and dynamic leaders to grow our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It's a huge challenge and we can't do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
- Work closely with the CTO to build up your role. You will be in charge of the user interface / experience for all of our products
- Imagine, implement, test, and iterate new features
- Scale a web application that is used by all our clients
- Work in a diverse, dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
- Find ways to remove obstacles, and weaknesses that slow you down
- The opportunity to lead the design environment of the company
- Proactive and passionate, eager to learn every single day
- Experience in web development
- Experience with an object oriented language. If it’s ruby, you have a head start
- Worked with a frontend framework like Meteor, Ember… If it’s Angular, once again, head start !
- Creative with minimalistic designs and UX
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
- Smart, productive and immune to sarcasm
- Self-motivated and curious
- You are familiar with git / Github
- You obsess over details, but can see the bigger picture. Simplicity is what drives your work (and your code!)
- Startup experience strongly preferred
- You must have something to show us. A little app, school project, whatever. Some code you’re proud of. We don’t really care about your resume. We care about what you can deliver and how you’re going to do it.
Take a look at our stack to see the technologies that power the company : http://stackshare.io/drawbotics/drawbotics
- Opportunity to build a great team from the ground up
- Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics
- Competitive remuneration package
- Permanent contract
- Unlimited vacation time
- Unlimited flow of Nespresso + tons of drinks and snacks in the office
- Daily Mario Kart Tournaments
- Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
- Special IT team :
- Some free time to work on open source projects, preferably with your teammates, to explore new technologies, new frameworks, or just on solving an internal dilemma
- You’d be joining a group of extraordinary talented people who are dedicated hard workers and who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If it sounds like you could have a lot of fun in this environment, let’s have a chat.
Send us a little something about yourself
For more info, go to our careers page : http://www.drawbotics.com/careers.php