At Jobbatical, we think beyond borders and help the world work together. We believe the world really is your oyster and your next career step could be combined with your travel aspirations. We believe that the traditional 9-to-5 work model is fading away and that people want to join mission-driven teams, wherever they are in the world.
We want to encourage individuals and employers to be honest about their commitments to each other. It's our goal to encourage companies to set aside cultural biases and hire the people with the best skill set for the job. We follow the same principles in recruiting for our own team—we don't discriminate based on nationality, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or anything else that doesn't have anything to do with the role you'll be filling.Are you the Full-Stack Developer we're looking for?
The team: A close-knit group of nerds eager to help you fit in. We love what we're doing, and we also love a good laugh.
The role: A fantastic opportunity to build and perfect a platform poised to change the world of work as we know it.
The location: Tallinn, Estonia, where we work from a cool and comfy office space in the trendy Kalamaja area. We're a fun bunch and we enjoy each other's company. Sometimes we even hang out voluntarily after hours! If you'd like to learn more about the kind of stuff we get up to around here, you can skim through our team blog: https://jobbatical.com/work-anywhere/category/team-jobbatical/How we'd like you to help us:
What we'd like to see in the candidate:
- Partake in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond!
- Create groundbreaking new features for our talent, business customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
Compensation and perks
- You know your way around HTML and CSS.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You communicate well in English and love working in an international environment (English is our working language, and we have people in a number of different time zones).
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind (but of course you are – you're a full-stack developer after all!).
- You share our passion for reshaping the future of work.
- You'll receive a competitive salary as well as equity options.
- As part of your relocation package, we'll cover your international travel costs, sponsor your visa and work permit, as well as take care of your accommodation for the first month.
- Your health insurance will be covered.
- Your perks will include a monthly allowance for Uber, sports, and books. Our kitchen is always stocked with drinks and snacks, and we brew our own kombucha. His name is Bob.
- We have a fun, flexible work environment where everyone has enough space (both literal and metaphorical) to do their best work. We'll also provide the hardware you need.